Friday, March 6, 2009

Spring is in the air!

There was an electricity of hope in the air today as I drove to work. The temperatures are warming and today should be a beautiful day. The weatherman promised 60's which for the beginning of March is amazing!

The sun is out and I've opened all the windows to air out the house now that I'm home from work. It has been a long winter and since I'm just getting over a nasty illness, the thought of letting out all the germs is wonderful! I love cool spring days like these. I'll need a sweatshirt in the house because the breeze chills the air, but I'll bundle up just so I can leave the windows open for as long as possible. Thank God for days like these!

The light at the end of the tunnel has opened up! Perhaps the dark winter doldrums will end soon. I certainly hope so.

No comments: