Saturday, August 8, 2009

Bachelorette Party


I had a bachelorette party this evening and I had been agonizing over making a card for the Bride-to-be. I wanted it to be fun and I wanted to use the stamps I had. This is what I came up with. It's an Iris folding circle with a handle attached to make it look like a purse and some parts from a previous craft project for the "bag tag." A letter sticker for the monogram and a brad in the corner because I just love the big brads I found in the Dollar Spot at Target recently and that corner looked empty.
(I have the pattern for the circle and I'll post that later.)


The inside verse says, "Grab your purse and enjoy your night to remember before you begin your lifetime to love. Have a blast tonight!!!"



I also included two "custom" papers in the Iris folding. I used my stamp pads on white paper to creat the light pink on the bottom right of the bag and the pink/purple/turquiose on the top left of the purse.

No comments: