Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Cards, cards and more cards!


I've been busy the past week or so making cards.


I had a great time working on a paper box and matching cards to give my Mother for her birthday. She's so hard to buy for, but who can't use cards. These are the cards and box (upper middle).

This is a close up of the the box
I've got to give credit where credit is due. I did not come up with this idea on my own. I got the directions for making the box here: valeriestangle.blogspot.com/2009/06/notecard-box-redux-and-explanation.html
These are close-ups of the individual cards and their envelopes. I try to make sure each envelope has a little something special that is a preview of what's inside. As for all the J's, if you haven't guessed, Mom's name starts with a J. These are monogrammed cards.

No comments: